Peacocks in Magnolia Tree

Peacocks in Magnolia Tree
24" X 60" Alkyd and Gold Leaf on Board

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010







Today is January 1, 2010 my husband is cutting up trees that fell over in a storm, and I am Painting Chickens. For some reason I love the beauty of chickens walking in a garden, and all the different variety that makes up the species we call chickens. Today I will post some more of the chickens that have captured my interest, and beautify and delight many people who tend flocks. I will also put up some partridges in Pear trees just for the festive feeling of the Season tomorrow. If you have really good photographs of a chicken you love and are proud of please send me a copy and I will immortalize your prized chicken in watercolor or oils. If you are interested in prints of any of my work, let me know. I have a new printer with over sized capabilities, and the 13" X 19" paper to print on. I also can now make smaller prints on Acid Free Artist Paper so let me know if there is something you desire in the print department. I hope you will feel free to contact me, and I hope you enjoy todays offerings. Have a good day, and write when you get work...Happy New Year to All....Love Annie

No comments: