Peacocks in Magnolia Tree

Peacocks in Magnolia Tree
24" X 60" Alkyd and Gold Leaf on Board

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Goldfish Needlepoint Canvases

I spent some time yesterday using up paint by painting these little Goldfish canvases.  One is large 16" X 16" and the rest are small, delicate paintings on 8" X 8" canvas.  Today is a day for painting an Eagle and Flag painting that will be used to display Eagle Scout Badges earned.  I love how people can look at my work, and see beyond what I've drawn, and know how to use the art to celebrate an event or accomplishment in their lives.  I better get these little paintings up, and then get to the work at hand.  Remember, all these canvases can be purchased from  www.jellybeanstock.com/ . 

Copyright:  Chabrier HouseofChabrier Anne E. Shoemaker-Magdaleno  2011 All Rights Reserved 
This last Goldfish is the 16" X 16" larger painting.  You really can't tell the size of the painting by the details painted on the canvas.  This is painted on a Zweigart 13ct white mono canvas.  The small 8" X 8" goldfish are painted on Zweigart 18ct white mono canvas.  I see a patterned stitch behind them, and I may paint some ideas with that concept in mind when time allows.  I'm off to work, and I hope you enjoy these little swimming goldfish.  Write when I get work, and have a very good day.
All Art work on this site is Copyright: Chabrier HouseofChabrier Anne E. Showmaker-Magdaleno 2011  All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love art, and your art and paintings. THey are very inspiring and vibrant. I love they way you also play with the colours.