Peacocks in Magnolia Tree

Peacocks in Magnolia Tree
24" X 60" Alkyd and Gold Leaf on Board

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Needlepoint Koi and Goldfish

I have been painting more Goldfish, and have finished painting one of my Koi Pillows this evening.  I cut out fabric, drew up designs, and worked on a two horned African Rhino yesterday.  Tomorrow, I will finish the Rhino, and get it ready for shipping.  I sometimes let a little time go by before I declare something finished.  Sometimes it means I just take a nap or get a good nights sleep, and then look at the canvas or drawing with fresh eyes and a little separation time.  That way I don't ship anything that hasn't been double checked, and I make sure it satisfies my inner soul.
Here are the latest canvases:





I put the copyright right on the canvases, so art thieves realize this is not for resale to some poor sucker foolish enough to buy stolen art work.  I love painting these canvases, and enjoy designing these canvases for Needlepoint lovers.  If you want me to draw anything special for you, let me know or if you would like to see me draw a certain animal or plant just ask.  I love drawing, and I'm always interested in drawing every critter ever created.  Write when you or I get work.  Let me know what you are doing, and what you would like to see designed in Needlepoint.  Hello, Lynda from Australia.  Thank you for writing, you have interesting wire sculptors and art work, and I hope to hear from you again.  Write when I get work, and keep on creating, painting, drawing, sculpting, writing, and don't forget to take the time to smell the roses. 

No comments: