Peacocks in Magnolia Tree

Peacocks in Magnolia Tree
24" X 60" Alkyd and Gold Leaf on Board

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shipping Canvases and Painting Goldfish

Yesterday I packed up the Betta Fish, Peacock Canvas, and the finished African Rhino Needlepoint Canvas, and shipped them to JellyBeanStock.  Today I spent painting little Goldfish Canvases, and one Large Goldfish Canvas.  I have no clue why I got it into my head to paint goldfish, but I am having fun, and enjoying their fluid, curvy, shiny little bodies.  I've drawn up quite a few Goldfish and Betta Fish, and it's fun to play with the different colors of paint combinations to achieve a different look for each fish.  I've also drawn up Koi and Waterlilies, some Iris and Moths, more Peacocks, and more masks.  
My next panels that need to be painted and shipped are a custom Mask of an  Evil Queen that looks similar to my naughty devil, but feminine and crowned. I've already started redesigning that canvas.  The other panel is also custom of an Eagle, Flag, and will also have space for Eagle Scout Badges to be needlepointed or attached.  I also will add the Eagle Scout's name, the date, and what ever else is desired.  Custom is my middle name so if you want it...you can have it.  
Copyright: Chabrier Anne E. Shoemaker-Magdaleno 2011  All Rights Reserved
This is the just completed African Rhino, and I am quite happy with it.  I hope you like it, and I will post the latest painted canvases tomorrow.  Write when I get work, and happy painting and drawing.  Do what you love, and enjoy your life.

1 comment:

Emreen said...

Stunning work.. Love the details that you capture into each work ..!!