Peacocks in Magnolia Tree

Peacocks in Magnolia Tree
24" X 60" Alkyd and Gold Leaf on Board

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dancing Dino's for Jelly Bean Stock New Needlepoint Designs














Just in time for New Babies, grandchildren, great grandchildren, or just because these Dancing Dinos make you laugh here are some fun New designs for your Needlepoint Stitching.  I had fun drawing and painting these little critters, and I enjoy the happiness and glee of the Dino Moms and Dads.  What ever your age perhaps these Sporty, Dancing, Crawling and just Emerging from their shell Dinosaurs will bring a smile to your face.  There are more, but Art takes time, and other canvases are calling or should I say clamoring to be finished.  Enjoy my silly, fun offerings for this day, for who knows when I will get back to the ancient times when Dinosaurs ruled the earth, and listened to their music on Headsets, roller skated by the beach, and were taken for plenty of exercise to go running then swimming in the ocean.  Those were grand old times.  Write when I get work, and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.  I just finished watering my tropical jungle, and my plants are blooming and enjoying their refreshing morning ablutions.  Thank you all for your kind words, and feed back.  Have a wonderful, productive day.

1 comment:

Emreen said...

Love the cheerful baby dinos.. A lovely choice of colors... These will look great in kids rooms ...!!